Nuvi 360 questions/survey

Discussion in 'ICE, Sat Navs & Dash Cams Forum' started by steve_d, Aug 28, 2006.

1. steve_d

steve_d

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Right
    What extras can you get for this model? Translation guides, tour guides, voices etc and where/how much can you get them for?

And

What voice are you usung? I'm using British English - Daniel (TTS) as Emily (TTS) and plain old British English are just too robotic. How about you?

One other thing, I just got back from Lake Garda in Italy where I used it to navigate the local area successfully but I notice that one end of the lake gave me a much better screen shot (dare I say but as nice as my previous sat nav - TT910) with coloured roads and green fields etc instead of the boring old grey/white screen. Why was this?

2. steve_d

steve_d

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thats what I come here for, the speedy and numerous replies. :rolleyes: :laugh:

3. RDS1

RDS1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'd ask the same question on the http://www.pocketgpsworld.com site as there's a lot more 'traffic' as well as specific forums for Garmin, TomTom, and whole load of other GPS models and related issues.

4. steve_d

steve_d

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0