1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nuplayer Orders

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by aligebes, Apr 6, 2005.

1. aligebes

aligebes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Having only just been debited for my PSP which arrived last Thursday. I thought I would throw the next thing into the mix!!

On my credit card, the PSP payment is listed against a company called Glacier Media, not Nuplayer.

This name is featured on Nuplayer's website so I'm not quite so bothered. I figured I would make people aware of this and of the fact the payment was not taken till after I had the goods.

This is mainly for those who are still dealing with Nuplayer so that they know what to watch for on their bill/ statement etc.

I see also that they are selling Sandisk memory sticks, but they are too expensive on these, I can get the same unit and postage for over £10 pound cheaper from elsewhere.

Hope this helps others just in case they wonder about their payment.

2. harrisuk

harrisuk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    This isnt unusual at all for online firms. Sometimes they transact using a seperate company for tax purposes, sometimes (More likely in this case) through a finance house to reduce their processing costs.

This even happens with one of my web hosting companies, a big and well know one at that.

3. aligebes

aligebes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I see, I was just surprised as in all the time I've dealt online this has never happened to me, and with all the goings on posted here about Nuplayer I was a bit concerned.

Thanks