nunchucks and Wiiplay both available at Amazon

C

chunkymunky

Just ordered Wii Play and a nunchuck myself. Was a bit surprised to see them instock. Suppose I should cancel my order with Play3k then. Wii comes on Thursday so am well pleased.

cu3ed

Novice Member
Huh amazon never sent me an email!

Thank you sooooooo much just ordered Wii play (heard it was ALOT of fun!?) and a chuck.

Thanks again!

T

tim_kay

this one slipped thru the net, shame we missed next day delivery there. no doubt they wont last long with ebay going for silly money

PioRow

Just ordered wii play and a nunchuck. Have no wii to play them on though!!

Indiana Jones

Is WiiPlay really that hard to get? as my local Toys R Us had a shelf full of them on Friday when I picked up my Wii and have been thinking about going back and buying all they have :rolleyes:

executiverocker

Standard Member
Is WiiPlay really that hard to get? as my local Toys R Us had a shelf full of them on Friday when I picked up my Wii and have been thinking about going back and buying all they have :rolleyes:
might just be there for display, i went into the local woolworths the other day, nintendo wii all displayed out, with games, wii play, accessories etc like they had it all in stock..

all they had was a couple of the games! They even had out the empty cases that say "take this to the counter to buy the console" lol gits

Cowden_harley

i ordered a nunchuck and a classic controller seems to have gone through ok before they went out of stock.

Got a wii play in my local gamestation yesterday too. Now just need to wait on a wii.

Indiana Jones

might just be there for display, i went into the local woolworths the other day, nintendo wii all displayed out, with games, wii play, accessories etc like they had it all in stock..

all they had was a couple of the games! They even had out the empty cases that say "take this to the counter to buy the console" lol gits
They definitely had them but that was last Friday and they had just opened so guess by now they are probaley sold out.

Cowden_harley

mu local woolies had classic controllers and points cards and that was it peripheral wise.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom