Number of people viewing. 116?

brian s

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
I've just noticed there's 116 people viewing Movies and Cinema. I've never seen a figure like that. What am I missing that's bringing in the hordes?

:D
Bri

:) everyone had enough of the football threads

haha

There's probably a Sony Poll about somewhere. :D

Apparently 92 people are viewing the Terminator Salvation thread...... can't be right can it? :)

Well they aren't posting. What are we going to get. After each bad critique post there will follow a good post by a new name each time? Maybe each name beginning with Good? (for good critique) :D

Going with the fact that AVF features quite highly on Google and other search engines, a lot of these 'viewers' could be search bots or google spiders, they comb the page and cache stuff to make search results better etc.

Liam

Going with the fact that AVF features quite highly on Google and other search engines, a lot of these 'viewers' could be search bots or google spiders, they comb the page and cache stuff to make search results better etc.

Liam

arrgghh all this talk of Search Bots and Google spiders combing and caching is making me think the world of Terminator salvation is already here!!

rage against all the machines!! :devil:

its all real mate ,we are already slaves,the matrix has us:(

Well it's been a few days, and still 92 viewing that thread.

I've just noticed there's 116 people viewing Movies and Cinema. I've never seen a figure like that. What am I missing that's bringing in the hordes?

:D
Bri
LOL u made a thread about the amount of people viewing this forum?:rotfl::rotfl:

LOL u made a thread about the amount of people viewing this forum?:rotfl::rotfl:

Why not?:D I've not known that many viewing at one go. I thought there may have been a problem with the site. There are moments when I don't understand how it works. You go into a parcitular area and it'll show five people in there but when you add up the number in each topic it'll add up to far more than the five.

The 116 worked the the way round.

Sad I khow.
:);)
Bri

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom