NUMB3RS New Series

Garrett

Reaction score
Any one know about this US crime series that on tonight? Bit silly thtat ITV have soo much crap on early yet what could be a goodie have on so late. :confused:

23:00
NUMB3RS (Drama)
Pilot. Series 1, episode 1.
American detective drama about a maths genius recruited by the FBI to solve complex criminal cases. When a serial rapist turns to murder, Charlie employs an equation to identify the killer's next move.
Starring: Rob Morrow, David Krumholtz, Judd Hirsch, Alimi Ballard, Sabrina Lloyd, Peter MacNichol
(Stereo, New Series, Subtitles)

Watch the first 2 episodes on ITV3 over the last couple of weeks. I liked it. Better than some of the recent US imports IMHO (i.e. The Closer).

Whether the whole maths thing will hold up for an entire season remains to be seen, but any chance to watch Sabrina Lloyd on tv is a good thing to me. :)

Produced by Ridley & Tony Scott too.

I've also watched the first two episodes of this and have been enjoying it although as aprout said I'm a little worried if the maths part will hold strong for the whole season.

Been watching the medium also...

The first episode could put you off, the production and style of the show wasn't good but I had read that the subsequent episodes had a far better look and production value to them and without question ep2 did look so much better.

The Closer is still the best of the new crime dramas though:)

Thanks for the heads up - i had missed this in the schedule - i thought it was only on ITV3

The first series of Numb3rs isnt bad at all. Well worth checking out if you have the time. :)

Surprisingly good - but i dont know how long they can keep the maths connections going and keep it interesing

Hi Garrett,

Garrett said:
Any one know about this US crime series that on tonight? Bit silly thtat ITV have soo much crap on early yet what could be a goodie have on so late. :confused: 23:00 NUMB3RS (Drama)
Pilot. Series 1, episode 1.

Someone's not been paying too close attention to my updates over the last three or four weeks! :hiya: :rolleyes: ;) :nono:

Have sent you a PM too! :)

Pooch

PoochJD said:
Hi Garrett,

Someone's not been paying too close attention to my updates over the last three or four weeks! :hiya: :rolleyes: ;) :nono:

Have sent you a PM too! :)

Pooch
This is why its sometimes need a separate thread. :lesson: :D

Battle said:
Thanks for the heads up - i had missed this in the schedule - i thought it was only on ITV3

Sent you PM back :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom