Nuketown 2025 been pulled! Now *special event only* map

• Thread starter Deleted member 585609
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 585609

I am gutted!
I payed more to get the version with Nuketown 2025! I could have waited and got it for £19 with Tesco now, or £30 with Sainsburys on release day without the map!
Who can I complain too?
Am I the only one that is gutted about this?
Link here to news article about it

SgYbp.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@DavidVonderhaar

The Chaos Moshpit playlist has Carrier, Cargo, Express, Hijacked, Slums, Standoff, and Nuketown 2025 in the rotation.

Why include cargo, cargo is one of the worst maps in the game.

they'll put it in normal rotation before too long, possibly around the same time the season pass is up and running

I am gutted!
I payed more to get the version with Nuketown 2025! I could have waited and got it for £19 with Tesco now, or £30 with Sainsburys on release day without the map!
Who can I complain too?
Am I the only one that is gutted about this?
Link here to news article about it

You cannot complain as legally you have bought a licenced product which Activison owns the rights to, and by doing so you have accepted the product usage rights. Activision reserve the right to change the products at any time without warning.

If Activation wanted to, they could remove all the maps apart from one, and all the guns apart from one too......but that would be ridiculous like the lag.

You cannot complain

You can complain. You can complain about anything you are dissatisfied with. Whether it will go anywhere, or whether you have any recourse if they ignore you is a different matter.

From what I have read sending a tweet to that David Vonderhaar guy seems to be the accepted way to show you are not happy about something.

https://twitter.com/DavidVonderhaar

To be honest if they are going to do this with Nuketown and only put it in a rotation I would want them to bring back Firing Range and chuck that in the rotation too. I liked this more than Nuketown.

They are taking the p*ss.

They advertise the map as a pre-order bonus, then pull it after a week. Two hours before the game is released they tell people that Nuketown zombies (the only reason to buy the HE) will be included in with the season pass.

Last COD game I buy.

They advertise the map as a pre-order bonus, then pull it after a week. Two hours before the game is released they tell people that Nuketown zombies (the only reason to buy the HE) will be included in with the season pass.

Last COD game I buy.

I've made a note of that post, and will drag it out next year..:rotfl:

Last COD game I buy.

I totally agree with both Rob above Ant above him. The only difference between HD and regular is now the 2 bloody coins, for what £30.00 difference ?? :eek:

Very poor show Amazon!!

I totally agree with both Rob above Ant above him. The only difference between HD and regular is now the 2 bloody coins, for what £30.00 difference ?? :eek:

Very poor show Amazon!!

Can't really blame Amazon, mate

I think the problem is once again Activision realising things and screwing over customers to get more hard cash from this product.

They realized a few months back next to nobody would resubscribe to Elite as the "brand" was tainted due to how bad it was this year so changed it to one year.

They realized this last week that too many people were just playing Nuketown and not touching the new maps. So took it out to make people want to buy the season of content new maps.

Strangely I'm not too bothered about this. During the double XP weekend it was the only map I played on (obviously to rank up), and I was only thinking at the time that if it was permanent (the Nuketown moshpit) I'd hardly get to play the other maps. At least now the temptation of ranking up in the moshpit has gone it leaves me to play some of the other maps/modes. I had some rather enjoyable games of sharpshooter this afternoon.

To be honest if they are going to do this with Nuketown and only put it in a rotation I would want them to bring back Firing Range and chuck that in the rotation too. I liked this more than Nuketown.

Totally agree. I don't mind Nuketown but firing range is a much better map, one of the best Cod maps everrrrrrr (yes, the 'everrrrr' is pronounced how you would think)

No love for Array??????????????????????????????????

Slap firing range, summit, WMD, and Grid in a rotation thanks!!

Lol dont know if anyone has played it recently but wondered how many players were still on blops?

Grid is probably one of the best Dom maps ever created

Wahreo said:
Grid is probably one of the best Dom maps ever created

Yeah it's a great map for dom.

Oh forgot I absolutely love launch as well. On any game mode. I know plenty that arent a fan but my mate has still got the recording of when I went 28-0 on TDM on that map and as that's my only high scoring no death game in my history of cod it will always have a special place iny heart! :)

Was the pre order bonus for Nuketown 24/7? Or Nuketown?

Because I am pretty sure that it didn't mention anything about a 24/7 playlist? Maybe I'm wrong...

Every map from BlOps was excellent. Even stadium, which I didn't really care for.

They adopted a different map style which isn't as good, but I still enjoy the maps. Though truth be told, I wish all the BO1 maps were in this game and everything else was the same.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom