Nube needs Help

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by abspag, Jan 1, 2007.

1. abspag

abspag

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello I hope that some kind person can help. My system is a cyrus cd8x,+ psxr prex +psxr. 2monox and cyrus cls 70s speakers I am not that hapy with the bottom end and a friend has suggested that the speakers are letting the side down. I am willing to spend 3 to 4k (I will stretch this if anyone has a bit pricier model in mind).so has any one got any idea of the speakers I need to audition? Also can someone please explain sensitivity and how this relates driving the speaker.

Thanx

2. recruit

recruit

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi abspag - I would tend to agree with you're friend in that the cls70s are the weakest link in you're system, i have a very similar setup for my HiFi well it is Cyrus CDxt - Cyrus DACX - Cyrus PreXvs and 2 x PSXR's and 2 Mono X's and they are feeding a pair of Wilson Benesch Discovery's which sound sublime and i would strongly urge a demo of them or even the Curves which really would let you're system shine, they maybe alittle over budget but if you keep looking around they do come up Ex Dem or Second Hand and should be in you're price range.

3. abspag

abspag

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thankyou for your advice and I will now makesure that I audition them:thumbsup: