Question Nu8000 Display Setting

Gpag

Novice Member
I recently bought a Samsung NU8000 65”. The display seems to be slightly zoomed (photo). Text runs off the edge. The Zoom setting is turned off and no matter what I’ve done with display related settings I cannot get the display correct. The cable service is Comcast Xfinity Any help?

Attachments

• 1848EB10-D59E-4220-B277-1A9E06001B67.jpeg
    1848EB10-D59E-4220-B277-1A9E06001B67.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 152

maxwell

Distinguished Member
Settings>Picture>Picture size settings>custom>fit to screen

Gpag

Novice Member
Already tried that. I set it to fit to screen but that did not make a difference. I have also tried all the other size settings.

bingodisco

Errr, looking at that photo don't you just need to remove those two long vertical stickers from the sides of the screen???

Gpag

Novice Member
I'll be damned!! If they do I will feel very dumb. Actually it's my brothers tv so he can feel dumb. The stickers look like they are just the small printed area at the top. If the whole thing is a sticker it is not apparent. They look like they are a side bezel.

maxwell

Distinguished Member
Lol, those are fitted to protect the screen when you lift the tv into position when you remove them there is also a screen protection film on the screen that has to be removed :D

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom