NTSC Twin Snakes Cube & Freeloader

BIONIC MAN

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone advise if the NTSC Twin Snakes works on pal cubes
using the Freeloader 106b :confused:

Also does anyone know if DVD Soon ship games to the UK , if so
Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes for the cube is £20.25 :smashin:
which is a good price . If not best place to get the pal version for the best price

:D

Well they ship dvds to the UK so I would imagine they would ship games but because the price is over £18 you could get hit with customs charges and if they state it is £20 you could end up paying about £8 more so then it would be the same price as places over here are charging for it.

You'l be very unlucky getting caught at customs for £20 - £25 worth of goods

i have ordered loads of games and DVDs around the £20 - £25 mark from dvdboxoffice.com and videogameadvantage.com and have not been caught yet by customs

Thanks for the replys :smashin:
But will it work on a uk Cube using the Freeloader :( , if so I will order it from them
I have used DVD Soon for dvd orders but not games

:D

I've got it coming in the post from dvdboxoffice. As soon as it arrives I'll let you know whether Freeloader can do it,

I can confirm it works fine with the Freeloader 1.06b. Got my copy of Twin Snakes today and it's brilliant :)

Although I haven't tested it with the 2nd disc swap-over, but I'm 99% certain that isn't an issue

Cooooooooooool Banana's :p

Mine is on way from DVD Soon , best thing is it's only costing me
£13.59 when using a vouchor I had

Roll On Snake And His Twins :clap:

:smashin:

I've been playing this for most of the night and trust me when I say it's absolutely fantastic:eek:

I'm a huge fan of the series and this is easily the best MGS game I've played. Not quite flawless - a few graphical glitches and so on, but it's pretty close to a nearly perfect game IMO. It's worth playing just to watch the new cutscenes...they are jaw-droppingly good.

And it's incredibly difficult too :clap:

It's like, over the last 6 months or so, some people have just 'remembered' how to make decent adventure game (this, PoP, BG&E, Nightshade and so on)

is this the same as the first MGS on the ps1 ?? just better graphics etc like the resi evil game for the cube.or am i completely wrong

It is a remake but tweaked like mad.

I have been told that there is a lot more fmv in it, which is the one thing I hated on MGS2, I put it on for an hour and of that around 40 mins was fmv, so it sits there never being played.

If I want to play a game I play a game, if I want to watch a film I can stick on a dvd. I wish that fmv was a frilly bit rather than essential, so you could skip it if you want, thing is if you skip the 20 minute cut scene in MGS you dont know what you are meant to be doing, so you have to sit there and watch it, it bores me silly.

I will order twin snakes in teh hope that I know what to do next anyway, or is this a silly move those taht have it already ?

agreed MGS2 was a FMV nightmare im pretty sure there was more fmv then game lol.

Got my copy yesterday. Definitely seems to work fine with Freeloader 1.06b, although I haven't got to the disc swap yet.

This game is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom