ntsc games

djdhrubs

Banned
i'd quite like to get my hands on call of duty 4, and i was thinking about getting it from amazon or ebay, from the usa. the advertised copies of the game all have 'ntsc - usa, canada' written on them. are you sure they will work in the uk?

Zeromajor

i'd quite like to get my hands on call of duty 4, and i was thinking about getting it from amazon or ebay, from the usa. the advertised copies of the game all have 'ntsc - usa, canada' written on them. are you sure they will work in the uk?
all games work on all region consoles - the only formats that are region encoded are blu-ray and dvd

if you purchase the ntsc version of the game you might have trouble downloading/playing the european mappack so it might be worth it in the long run to purchase a pal version.

djdhrubs

Banned
ok thanks. but is a pal version available from the usa (i.e. at u.s. prices!)? the price difference really is massive. i can get cod4 for $40.

Moogle

Novice Member
ok thanks. but is a pal version available from the usa (i.e. at u.s. prices!)? the price difference really is massive. i can get cod4 for $40.
No. The PAL version is only available from UK/EU sources at the higher prices. Any retailers in North America will only have the NTSC version.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom