1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NTL scart rgb services menu query

Discussion in 'Cable TV & Virgin Media TV' started by Faust, Jan 19, 2004.

1. Faust

Faust

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +31
    A work colleague has NTL Pace box, not sure which model, and has asked me for assistance via knowledgable forum members. He has just got a Panny DVD recorder, and it appears although he has scarted everything up as per usual instructions, he selects NTL through one of his spare t.v. channels. I asked him why he has not set digi box to scart control, 16.9 aspect and RGB as one would on Sky box. He says he was not aware he could do this or even how to do it. I have no knowledge of NTL box having Sky myself. Can anyone advise him how to set his box to scart control etc. to view via AV.

2. ledzep100

ledzep100
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Tell him to select

Guide / Blue button (settings) / 3 (tv settings)

he'll find everthing he needs there. All setting changes save automatically.

Ledzep

3. DucatiEVO

DucatiEVO

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    As far as I know only the TV scart output on the Pace box supports RGB but the Video (EXT) Scart (top one) only supports Composite out.

I noticed this as my Panny HS2 is plugged into the top scart and unless it's set to Composite on the HS2 I get no picture.

The Pace (1000) is configured as RGB where possible. Also noticed the box gets waaayyyy too hot and fails after a while, need to keep em well ventilated.