1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NTL (Pace) digital service menu

Discussion in 'Cable TV & Virgin Media TV' started by tman, Aug 15, 2002.

1. tman

tman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +102
    I currently have the NTL (Digital TV) service through a Pace DI4001N STB. I am trying to connect this to my Panasonic TH42PW4B plasma screen through the Keene SCART to VGA converter.

I need to verify that the output on the STB's SCART socket is set to RGB, as this is the only way it will work.

Does anyone know the method of accessing the service menu on the STB? I saw the engineers access it when they installed the unit, but didn't see the way they did it.

Any help appreciated.

2. bob007

bob007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Without going downstairs and checking.

Press the TV guide button, then at the bottom of the page you will see settings (think you have to press the blue button) then you will see another menu for setting the TV. On there will be the settings for, 4x3, letterbox and 16/9, RGB, composite and scart control etc.

Any probs come back and i will double check.

3. tman

tman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +102
    Cheers for that Bob. It doesn't sound like the service menu the engineers were accessing, but if it does the trick, it's good enough for me.

I'll give it a go tonight and let you know if I have any problems.