1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ntl online gaming

Discussion in 'Cable TV & Virgin Media TV' started by najo, Aug 30, 2004.

1. najo

najo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi ppl!
    does anyone have the settings required for the NTL online gaming service?? i have a 300K connection but cant manage to connect to the gaming service!! i have tried both the automatic and the manual entry methods for the connection settings, does anyone ahve the settings ie the gateway IP required, the username, any details. . .
    any help is appreciated thanks
    najo

2. supersonic87

supersonic87
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    ummmmmmmmmmmm, are you using a router, or just connecting the console direct to the modem??? I've used a router and direct cable connectionhave never had to enter any settings, just plug and play via ethernet.

Rich

3. Rob20

Rob20

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +279
    isn't there an extra charge for online gaming on ntl? I remember it being £25 for the 600k service, (now 750k), plus £5 if you wanted the Live online service for the XBox.

4. sleepyone

sleepyone

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    No extra charge for either. Got my ps2 network adapter and x-box live kit the same day, hooked them both up via my d-link router and away i went.

NTL for £5 a month will give you another IP address for your consoles. But thats arip off, had my x-box and ps2 online at same time as my pc dowloading a large file and all three ran fine.

5. asix

asix
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    make sure when u pick a server its uk or europe server, which game are u playing?