1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ntl Di4001 Pace Box Setup

Discussion in 'Cable TV & Virgin Media TV' started by nickygrist, Dec 18, 2004.

1. nickygrist

nickygrist
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I have full NTL package and purchased the above box so the kids can watch what they want, Anyway after setting it up all I got was PACE then TUNE once tune had finnished all I got was the preview channel and a load of PPV channels but with no pictures, Any advise how to tune it in to get all my channels that I get on my original setup.

2. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    I don't think anyone has the legal right to sell NTL property, they certainly do not sell their STB's to customers so you have probably bought a stolen box.
    I believe it's also a criminal (maybe civil) offence to coonect any unauthorised hardware to the NTL network and certainly is illegal to pirate their service.

If you only wanted access to the "free" analogue channels still carried in most franchise areas then just hook up a TV/VCR etc to the cable connection and let the tuner find the channels that are acessible.

3. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    if you subscirbe to ntl and took out a mirror subscription for the kids to watch channels in another room ntl should come with box card and set it all up for you........................................