[nsfw] couldn't have put it better myself

amkhan

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ekOtn7L1N0"]Xbox One Reveal: Angry Rant - YouTube

This is exactly how I feel right about now. I've been a fan from day one and am ready to go playstation. It's angry joe and there is the occasional expletive, hence the nsfw tag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got an email from Microsoft about the Xbox One and at the bottom clearly states " Features and requirements are under development and may change prior to release. Available features and content may vary by country"

I can provide a screencap of the actual email as well.

Lets hope so because seriously this was a major disaster, I hope they go on damage limitation mode ASAP. I and everyone I play with are heading to the playstation.

They seem to be going for the wii crowd, turning their backs on the hardcore gamers, punishing them with stupid crap like the fee to play the same game on the console with two accounts. The most brain dead. Idea ever, almost as bad as windows 8. As a user of that god awful so I can say they seem to bed dropping the ball at an alarming rate these days.

Removed embed due to language.

Dude needs to chill out and find something in the real world that matters to be so angry about.

Dude needs to chill out and find something in the real world that matters to be so angry about.

Some people get real passionate about their platforms, ESP when they have a considerable investment in that platform. I accept there is an element of fanboy ism to this but to see a platform you've used and supported for so many years be so ruthlessly stamped on is hard to accept.

At the end of the day it's a buyers market and most gamers will simply let their wallets do the talking. It's not the pirates they need to be worried about, it's the punters that put down the cold hard cash, sometimes as much as 70 pounds a game as I have done , who are now looking at ms and wondering what their top execs are smoking.

Kinnect integral to play?, it breaks hen what?, no playing?

Last edited:
Amkhan, Sony will welcome you with open arms.

Welcome brotherrrr

cmd://End preacher mode>

Lets hope so because seriously this was a major disaster, I hope they go on damage limitation mode ASAP. I and everyone I play with are heading to the playstation.

How can they go into damage limitation mode now, they've already been there for a month after having to delay the reveal after the PS4 show. God knows how bad it was going to be if it had gone ahead as planned.

I can understand your reasons for removing it from being embedded, but don't blame Angry Joe, this is what he does, he's a pretty good game commentator and more often than not his angry rants are spot on. Though he does play up the angry part a bit, its all part of the fun.

Last edited:
Amkhan, Sony will welcome you with open arms.

Welcome brotherrrr

cmd://End preacher mode>

Already got 2 X PS3 ;)

(and game on PC and xbox)

Seriously I'm will to pay to play the exclusives on whatever platform they are on, but no way I'm getting xbox one.

don't blame Angry Joe, this is what he does, he's a pretty good game commentator and more often than not his angry rants are spot on. Though he does play up the angry part a bit, its all part of the fun.

Fair enough if people like it, i'm just not a fan of these Youtube personas, it's just always super cringe worthy for me.

I just about stomached 4 minutes of that video. Did anyone watch the whole lot?

I just about stomached 4 minutes of that video. Did anyone watch the whole lot?

I did... granted his other videos are better but this one was a quickie... still the points he makes are pretty much spot on.

sounds to me like he is a bit of a chump who needs his hand held through anything, wow is me how will I play games on this console Microsoft, please explain to me and the world how we use this thing called a controller, I do not understand, I know there are new things in the box but please lets just go back to basics and show me the 101 of a games console, or even any device that plays games. I did not manage much but to me it seems like his points where all parts you should already know or can live without the finer details on.

He moans about what they did not say and then takes and goes way on wild speculation treating it as gospel truth and a personal slight.

Lets face it, they wanted something short and sharp to present the console to the world and make it an official entity so people can talk about it without getting their arse chewed off by lawyers.

They also invited everyone to the campus and looking at the news and videos out this morning the whole point was to show off far more detail to the press there, not to give a single hour and say thats it lads, mums the word until you pay us the cash. These things are always the bit of a show and dance with too much to cover for a massive audience who all want different things.

The released Kinect video looks like the tech really is quite an improvement on the first one, and with its fidelity you no longer need to do a start jump for it to detect movement etc, simple things like passing the controller to a friend will auto sign them in and have them recorded as doing whatever they are doing not you.

They shave shown the main board in part of a teardown and design evolution, I mean as nerd stuff goes I think they have delivered quite a lot as a whole days worth, yes the single hour was not massively compelling but they need to let EA and Activision come up and have fun, they need to show the new features and did always say E3 is for games.

Most folk seem to understand the plan to do this now and in only 2 weeks have all the games laid bare, to me thats a perfect release plan. This is the hardware dissect it for a bit and then we will show you what it can really do.

A very well written post - it would have been nice to have seen some gameplay footage in the presentation instead of fancy trailers but that is what E3 will be for...

Just got an email from Microsoft about the Xbox One and at the bottom clearly states " Features and requirements are under development and may change prior to release. Available features and content may vary by country"

I can provide a screencap of the actual email as well.
I guess that translates are we'll try it on, and if it backfires we'll try something else...:D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom