Now TV Bandits!!

adieboy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All, Any of you folks been ripped off by NowTV?
I got round to checking my outgoings this morning only to discover I’d been billed for services I’d neither requested nor received on numerous occasions over the last three months, a total of £63. These do NOT appear on my NowTV account. What REALLY gets my goat though, is the TOTAL lack of Customer Service or complaints procedure. How is it possible or even legal to run a company of this size with no means of redress for the customer?

So you discovered it this morning and have declared this less than an hour after 9 am. Have you given Now TV the opportunity to investigate this and sort this out for you?

Unsubscribed now anyway. Truth is, there’s crap-all with watching on there anyway, now Westwood is finished.. I like to cultivate my Angry Old Mam persona!! Up for an argument, anyone?

Unsubscribed now anyway. Truth is, there’s crap-all with watching on there anyway, now Westwood is finished.. I like to cultivate my Angry Old Mam persona!! Up for an argument, anyone?
Pray tell us whether NowTV did actually rip you off. I am no Sky fanboy, but you have accused it of effectively committing theft and yet you offer no explanation as to whether this has been resolved either way.

Emotive language indeed, but bound to get attention.
I’ve now dealt with their representative andI been asked to send screen shots of payments. (my personal bank account?) I’m asking myself why the operator can’t cross- reference payments (my debits) with services provided ....

Emotive language indeed, but bound to get attention.
I’ve now dealt with their representative andI been asked to send screen shots of payments. (my personal bank account?) I’m asking myself why the operator can’t cross- reference payments (my debits) with services provided ....

Not gonna answer then?

Not ripped off, but I once thought I had cancelled my Entertainment pass after a series of Game of Thrones had ended, I was certainly on the page but must not have confirmed it. 4 months later I noticed I was being billed for it so contacted them by web chat, to my surprise they went half with me and refunded 2 months (they could see I clearly hadn't used it the whole time). Not their fault I hadn't managed to go all the way though the cancellation hoops "Are you sure you want to cancel?", "Here's all the content you will miss, are you REALLY sure?" "Here's a discount, are you sure you don't want to stay?"

In this climate you have to accept that most, if not all companies are more difficult to contact than normal. Contact centres are very condensed offices where it's difficult to distance so any that are operating will be at a reduced service.

The OP is Trolling by the looks of it

I'm obviously disputing several payments so probably best not to go into too much detail until the matter is resolved. however, will tell you I have been paying for duplicate entertainment packages, with the same billing address, name and email. I brought this to their attention several days ago...
..yet, when I checked my bank account this morning, I find further payments pending.
Still think I'm being unreasonable?

I'm obviously disputing several payments so probably best not to go into too much detail until the matter is resolved. however, will tell you I have been paying for duplicate entertainment packages, with the same billing address, name and email. I brought this to their attention several days ago...
..yet, when I checked my bank account this morning, I find further payments pending.
Still think I'm being unreasonable?
To come on here and post within minutes of noticing a potential issue that you have been "ripped-off" and that describing NowTV as bandits before giving them the chance to investigate, then yes I believe you have been unreasonable.

Especially as you have since admitted that you were in the wrong on the only matter that has so far been resolved. Unreasonable is being kind to you I would say.

Whatever. I don't see what you're being so sanctimonious about, you're just as antagonistic as me. Feel free to resort to name-calling.

Whatever. I don't see what you're being so sanctimonious about, you're just as antagonistic as me. Feel free to resort to name-calling.

Frank frank frank frank frank frank frank!!!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom