• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Now TV App Sound Issues

trax101

Anybody having sound issues at the moment with NOW TV?
Since the last app update my Onkyo 608 is pumping out of the Right Front Speaker and the Sub only! PS3 connected by HDMI to the Onkyo
I'd say there was an issue with my equipment but Bluray, Netflix app and Amazon Prime app are full 5.1 through the PS3 and Receiver with no problems.
Watched The Walking Dead, American Horror Story EP 4 and ITV Encore, The Frankenstein Chronicles... All with the the same issue...

mazon27091

I use it (Now TV) and it was okay tonight, do you use the Now Tv box? Or an app? Have you tried using a different DSP sometimes that can be a fix in the short term.

trax101

I use it (Now TV) and it was okay tonight, do you use the Now Tv box? Or an app? Have you tried using a different DSP sometimes that can be a fix in the short term.
On most settings it doesn't work. Even on stereo it's playing out of the right speaker.
Only when I use all 'All Channel Stereo' or 'All Channel Mono' does it pump out of the other speakers. I'm going on the Now TV forums to get assistance. Some bizarre decoding issue !?!

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom