• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Now tv 2 months free

INSTRUCTIONS: Simply apply voucher AFFMOVJLP10 before Sunday 13th April and get a month free of movies! Cancel right away and enter AFFMOVMS10 and get another month free. Then simply go into your account and cancel the subscription

VOUCHER RUNS OUT THIS SUNDAY 13TH APRIL!

dazpazz

Prominent Member
cancel the movie pass?? will it remove the current months free trial?

mca

Established Member
INSTRUCTIONS: Simply apply voucher AFFMOVJLP10 before Sunday 13th April and get a month free of movies! Cancel right away and enter AFFMOVMS10 and get another month free. Then simply go into your account and cancel the subscription

VOUCHER RUNS OUT THIS SUNDAY 13TH APRIL!

On the off chance I tried the first code today (16th April) through the box itself and it worked, one month free before they start charging, thanks! :)

Looking on-line at my account to do the cancellation (the only way you can cancel from what the box says) and I'm a little reluctant to do so immediately, can anyone confirm it'll just run for the remainder of the free month and not get cancelled completely from when I do it?

mca

Established Member
Yes it's fine just cancel immediately you still get the month
Have done so and you are correct, thanks! :)

I've also entered the other code, then cancelled that and gotten another month for free :D

mca

Established Member
Hmmm, just went to watch a film only to find my pass has expired... despite entering the second code and it then taking me up to mid June it now appears to have been removed :(

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom