Now thats a site

clancol

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Just thought i'd post a link to Will Smith new movie web site.

http://www.irobotmovie.com

The movie is "I Robot" and i don't know how good it's going to be. But as far as the web site goes, it is by far one of the best i have seen for a movie. The amount of detail they have gone into is more that respectable. for instance have a look at the labs section and check out all the info on the droids.

I have seen and created many web sites and interfaces and this one is very imperessive, Its the first time i've seen the internet used to it's full capacity for advertising.
:smashin: :smashin:
Now let hope other movies follow suite.

It's probably a saving grace mate, since Will Smith renders every film he appears in unbearable :)

I didn't mind Ali, infact I quite liked it.

He should go back to Fresh Prince though ;).

Originally posted by Mr.The.Spoon
Um, are you going to post the link or leave us to find it? :confused:

Seems like a red-herring as i've searched everywhere:confused:

Originally posted by danny-p
Seems like a red-herring as i've searched everywhere:confused:

I take it back....Great site:smashin: :smashin:
Its like its set in 2050 :D

Dude

I've read 'I Robot', a classic book, but im dubious about Will Smith in it, hope hes not going to be doing his usual shouting and jumping. BTW i absoulutely reccomend reading the book by Isaac Asimov.

woops. Sorry guys, Posted late last night and forgot to post the link.

Impressive site, I've sent a link to 'robot site' to a friend to see if he's duped!

Originally posted by STOWITBELOW
Impressive site, I've sent a link to 'robot site' to a friend to see if he's duped!

Dont understand what you mean

Originally posted by clancol
Dont understand what you mean

I think he means this. The site has been made to look like the robots have been really made by a real company and that they are going to first appear in this film.

looks a good film, lets hope its a good film!

Been waiting for this movie for nigh on 20 years. They had a brilliant screenplay by Harlan Ellison at one time.

We don't get that, and instead we get Will Smith.

I'm not optomistic. :(

Just watched the trailer. Even less optomistic now. Suspect less of an adaptation of Asimov and more a Star Vehicle for the truly (as stated above) unbearable Smith.

Ah well - there's always the book... :(

Oh well, it can't possibly reach the (not so) dizzying heights of 'A.I.' can it?

Another potential timeless masterpiece mercilessly butchered :(

Just watched the trailer. Oh dear :(

Oh well, as posted earlier, we can still re-read the books :)

This trailer looks AWFUL! Even the three laws have been dumbed down, gentleman and ladies please read the book and imagone what this could have been.

Im not one to usually judge films by trailers , but from this one its totally way off the books message and plot, just another Will Smith vehicle.

Originally posted by Harj
This trailer looks AWFUL! Even the three laws have been dumbed down, gentleman and ladies please read the book and imagone what this could have been.

Im not one to usually judge films by trailers , but from this one its totally way off the books message and plot, just another Will Smith vehicle.

Well, perhaps the Laws were too complex for our American cousins :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom