Now that’s a first

Spurmeup

Standard Member
Reaction score
I’ve been an Apple fanboy since getting the first iPhone back in 2008. Each year I’ve upgraded never missing a new phone. This year I upgraded from my 13 pro max to the 14 pro max despite reading several reviews saying it was a minimal upgrade.
I have to say I’m actually shocked at what I see as a retrograde step with the camera. The quality imo isn’t a patch on the 13 PM. So much so I’ve returned the 14 PM and will be sticking with my 13! Seems a shame that they appear to have got the camera so badly wrong this time round

The camera was square in the past?
Mine have always been round.

Yeah I’ve been talking myself out of wasting my money “upgrading” from a 13 pro max to the 14 pro max, I managed to do this by watching a few 13 pm vs 14pm videos on YouTube, basically showing how little difference there is in camera quality, and in some cases the 13pm takes the better shot.

Add to that, the fact that the screen/speakers etc are identical really, maybe the speakers are a tad louder on the 14pm, but battery is not as good as the 13pm, all in all not worth upgrading.

I think going to the 15 will definitely be worth it though, especially if there’s no notch/island next time.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom