For Sale Now Sold - Samsung 55" JU6400

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by ivan pavlov, Oct 1, 2016.

1. ivan pavlov

ivan pavlov

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +73
    Samsung 55" UEJU6400K
    Boxed
    Very Good Condition
    Non Smoker
    Bought From Richer Sounds 11 Months Ago
    Comes With Receipt Balance Of 6 Year Warranty
    Not many hours on this TV, used as a bedroom TV
    Haywards Heath Area
    Latest Firmware

Hi there :) I am not 100% sure the price I should put this up for hence I am open to offers.
    I only selling as I am getting a new TV that is bigger.
    I believe the set is back-lit and it has a good picture in my opinion for the price of the TV.

With the latest firmware if the TV is in UHD Colour Mode and connected to HDMI 1 socket the Xbox One S reports the TV is supporting HDR and 10bit colour input up to 60Hz
    I believe the TV has a 8 bit panel but the picture looks great on Forza Horizons 3, lots of Pop and fabulous colours.
    Please see attached picture regarding the Xbox One S reporting HDR support (please excuse the quality taken on camera phone)

£550 ono

Make me a sensible offer I need to free up some space in the house to avoid nagging :)

Cash on collection only please

Advert removed lack of interest advertised elsewhere.

Price and currency: £580 ono
    Delivery: Goods must be exchanged in person
    Payment method: Cash
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016