1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Now Shipping: The Hole

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Roughneck1, Oct 14, 2003.

1. Roughneck1

Roughneck1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    This suspenseful psychological thriller features hot young stars Thora Birch (GHOST WORLD, AMERICAN BEAUTY), Desmond Harrington (GHOST SHIP), and a hip, edgy cast! When Liz Dunn (Birch) and three of her prep school friends decide to bail on their scheduled weekend field trip and hide in a long-abandoned bomb shelter, they expect to party and hang out. They don't expect someone to lock them in! As anxious hours turn into desperate days, fear and insecurity erupt uncontrollably as their spontaneous adventure turns into a bloody fight for survival! Also starring Keira Knightley (PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: THE CURSE OF THE BLACK PEARL, BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM) and Embeth Davidtz (THE EMPEROR'S CLUB, BRIDGET JONES'S DIARY) -- you'll find yourself bolted to your seat as the electrifying tale unfolds through Liz's tormented eyes!

2. CLH

CLH

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Craig, sorry for posting here but I hope you read this.

I cannot post anything on DVDLstyle despite having registered because I didn't get the authorisation email.

USer: CLH the red dragon
    Email: chris AT humphreys007 DOT freeserve DOt co DOT uk