Novice - Require Advice All In One System

wirral23

Standard Member
Hi All - Just joined tonight having read loads and loads eleswhere and got confused. First trip in the surround sound world so any help much appreciated.

All In One system required for use in my conservatory (The OH will not allow in lounge yet!)

I was going for the Panasonic 860 until I found out that I had to pay an extra £150 (on top of £350) for the wireless sending box and the other speakers that are required.

Can't have wires to rear speakers as the floor is tiled.

So now looking at a 2:1 system and have come up with the Sony DAV F200 although Panasonic www telephone sales people are trying to get me on a SCBT100 which is BRay as you all are probably well aware of.

First outing into this area so I think I will stay with just a basic system until I see what is what for the lounge.

So to recap a:-

2:1 System to be used on a standard HD Ready (720)Samsung TV

Would also like an input to play an ipod through it.

Cheers in advance

Ged

We have one in an extension which functions as kitchen/diner/lounge and it is good. It is not as good as the lounge system but it looks a lot more tidy!
It has a USB port but I am unsure re Ipod as don't have one but can connect analogue and optical cables.
The main unit is connected to to and powered by the sub. The sub also powers the speakers.
I think it fits the bill very well and sounds good for the price. It can be made MR should you need to.
I connect our 26" tv via optical and use it for TV sound as our Samsung telly is quite poor.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom