Novice Needs Help!!!

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by crank, Mar 29, 2006.

1. crank

crank

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Alright as the title states i am a bit of a novice to all this teechno stuff.....Have just made the step up from the ipod shuffle to a 30gb video due to being fed up of refeeding new music all the time! The thing is i kinda thought when i'd downloaded my music onto the new ipod it would automaticaly show the the album artwork on the screen when choosing or playing an album...but its not there! So basically is there something i have to do or something i am not doing that enables this feature, your help would be greatly appreciated :smashin:

2. kevH

kevH

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +37
    Album art is fairly straight forward altho you do have to "get" the art first. I use amazon and just save the art and then copy/paste into itunes.

Highlight all tracks in the album go right click get info and paste into the album art box :smashin:

3. crank

crank

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    CHEERS!!! kevH i'd have never got my head round that one but once done it is simple...THANKS again::smashin: