1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Novice needing Help

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Alfuk, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Alfuk

Alfuk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi to everyone my handles Alfuk and I'm new to this and I'm in the market for a projector, but as I'm sure most people find out like I have it's not as straight forward as buying a TV so here I am at your mercy begging for your collective wisdom and knowledge. I'm interested in purchasing one of the Panasonic PT-AE range. My cousin has a PT-AE300 and he is very happy with it so I looked around and I couldn't find the 300 model any where either in the shops or on the net so I decided to stretch my budget and go for the 700 model as there is not much price difference between the 700 & 500. I would preffer the 300 but like I said I can't find 1 any where, I have heard that the 700 has some problems with a flickering bulb which I've heard the 500 also had can any one give me some advice about this problem and any other problems that the 700 may have or even better where I might beable to get a 300 any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks alot Alfuk. :thumbsup: