1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

novice: home cinema selection advice please

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD discs' started by ray kingsley, May 9, 2005.

1. ray kingsley

ray kingsley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    HI - I'm new to AVF and have checked out forums without success. Does anyone know of a web site that can help me chose a home cinema system please? I've managed to save around £500 and looking for an "entry" system that has decent performance, is multi-region (or hackable to it), wireless with 5 trays (for random track music playback). I might be able o spend a bit more or maybe wait a while and save up more. Any advice would be gratefully received. Many thanks, Raza :)

2. lurker75

lurker75

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    My brother picked up a Panasonic in the sales last year (I can't remember the model) which had five disc trays but lacked the wireless capability you're speaking of. Somehow I think you're going to have trouble finding a system to that specification but maybe somebody else can correct me on this? You might well find it easier to get a home cinema system that has a wireless speakers then have a separate CD player hooked in to that home cinema system .

I know it's not any use but I bought my current system from Empiredirect.co.uk and have been very happy with their service .