November 2020 Photo Competition - Launch & Discussion

Zone

Reaction score
Well done to iansimpson888 for winning October's competition with this picture

For November he has chosen a theme of "Patterns; geometry and repetition"

Just to be clear folks; a camera of any description is allowed; be it a pro DSLR down to the camera on your phone; there is no restriction as long as EXIF data is recorded in the original file :)

If it isn't; then email the original picture to [email protected] to verify your entry!

TBC Competition sponsor Gordon @ will offer his services of a free ISF calibration to a TV/Projector of your choice.

Terms and conditions for ISF Calibration prize:
Prize: 1 x ISF calibration
Only available on mainland uk
Calibration will be done when Convergent are already in your area
There is no cash alternative
If winner is out with mainland UK then if travel costs are covered we will honour the prize

Also as a courtesy; I've been asked to add a little disclaimer that any entries can be added to the AVForums Instagram page; a link will be added back to your Flickr page if you have one, so you may get more traffic too :)

Competition will close Sunday 29th November

Si

This sounds interesting :)

yeah, the spectre of lockdown was looming - so thought best to pick something that leaves things a little open ended

I am slightly struggling with ideas this month. Here's hoping something will pop up before it's too late :) How's everyone else doing? And no, I'm not blaming the theme, just so many other things on my plate at the moment and mind elsewhere.

Still hoping to find the time, weather and access to the location at the same time.
Even then I'm not completely sure my idea will be any good if all 3 coincide.
I've taken next to nothing this year :(
Me neither, just got an expensive paperweight at the mo :(

whats the cut off for this months comp? took some pix at the weekend, Not happy with the pier pix so will settle for something else havent got them off the camera yet though :(

whats the cut off for this months comp? took some pix at the weekend, Not happy with the pier pix so will settle for something else havent got them off the camera yet though :(

i took a few in a forrest, couldnt see the wood for the trees :)

I’ve been rubbish, last month and this month (sorry everyone!!). I’ll try and vote at least. And hopefully there will be a theme that inspires me for December. 🤞

(the lack of inspiration is down to me, not the themes chosen for the last two months).

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom