Notification of when games available to download?

enablerbro1

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I'm not buying a Wii till I can download and play Goldeneye and Dragon Ninja, is there any way of registering my interest with Nintendo so that A) they get a hurry up on making them available to play & B) they let me know?

Given the absence of units over here at the moment I feel fairly safe that it will probably not be till both titles are available before Wiis are abundant on shelves anyway.

I dont think GoldenEye is ever coming to the Wii because of the publisher.

If thats all you wanted then why dont you just go on ebay or gamestation and buy a 2nd Hand N64
I have one already but a selling point for me for the Wii was the retro gaming, especially if you can be Jimmy Bond with the fancy wand doodah Wii controller. I don't care for Zelda or Sonic type games and, when it comes to cross platform releases, I'll stick with the 360 for the better graphics.

LOL you will be waiting a LONG time.

They are PORTS not recoded. It would have to be recoded to take advantage of the Wii Remote.

You simple use the classic controller. Which is an old skool looking controller. No waving fella!

I have one already but a selling point for me for the Wii was the retro gaming, especially if you can be Jimmy Bond with the fancy wand doodah Wii controller. I don't care for Zelda or Sonic type games and, when it comes to cross platform releases, I'll stick with the 360 for the better graphics.

jimmy bond with the fancy doodah controller...wise up there felix ;)

besides the wii remote isnt used to aim in VC games.

LOL you will be waiting a LONG time.

They are PORTS not recoded. It would have to be recoded to take advantage of the Wii Remote.

You simple use the classic controller. Which is an old skool looking controller. No waving fella!
Me and Nintendo both then because my money's staying firmly in my pocket till they come up with some better exclusive titles*. Same goes for the PS3 which I don't see me buying till at least 2008.

*when I say "staying in my pocket" I of course mean "wasted on other stuff I don't need or really even want"

:cool:

Im not that fussed about using the wiimote to aim in these games. But I would love Nintendo to start implementing online features to their old games. Imagine bomberman online?(i know its wifi on ds now but would be cool on tv)

Me and Nintendo both then because my money's staying firmly in my pocket till they come up with some better exclusive titles*. Same goes for the PS3 which I don't see me buying till at least 2008.

*when I say "staying in my pocket" I of course mean "wasted on other stuff I don't need or really even want"

:cool:

Could you want more of a better exclusive than Zelda?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom