Quantcast

Nothing beats Bean Bags for Home Cinema/Sound Systems Lounging!

M

MP3master

For all those who have a kick ass system, plasma TV etc. but are still finding it hard to chill out in the lounge room, here's a revelation! Get yourself bean bags!! I go the idea from a wicked 'gold class' cinema that I visited in Sydney Australia which blew me away with how much better it was to watch a movie.

I threw away my couch and replaced it with 6 ... yes 6 .... really cool bean bags from an online retailer called Ambient Lounge (see: http:www.ambientlounge.co.uk . Even the girfriend approves cause the beanbags actualy look cool too, not just shapeless blobs. It cost about as much as one crap couch from Ikea. It's also great for a music recovery room after a bit night out.

The only problem is now all of my mates want to come around whenever there's a big match on Sky or they bring their own DVD's around whicch is starting to **** me off!

There it is. Bean Bags. Stylish ones at that. Get on board!

M

MP3master

Gents. Fair enough calls. But a few things.

1. not an avdert. I've got nothing to gain here ....
2. They do have headrests, mine is sitting on one now in a semi vegetated state..

3. Just saw 'Crash'. Good movie! Check it out.

shahedz

Distinguished Member
hope i didnt offend mp2master, i did actually check out the website and they are not your standard run off the mill benabags you see in Argos, i was pretty impressed and if i had the space would consider getting the long blue one,

AndrewB

Standard Member
Link is down properly now...

A

ambientlounge

Hi guys

I am the owner of Ambient Lounge

Thanks for the feedback MP3master - I am setting up an answerphone system where happy customers can leave a message that other people can then hear on the site (bit more exciting than the standard testimonials page) I will have to PM you when its up and running.

I have had problems with the hosting, all sorted now though. The link to the site should be http://www.ambientlounge.co.uk

Would love some feedback on the site - I am constantly trying to make improvements.

Thanks everyone

Andy

M

MP3master

shahedz said:
hope i didnt offend mp2master, i did actually check out the website and they are not your standard run off the mill benabags you see in Argos, i was pretty impressed and if i had the space would consider getting the long blue one,
no offence taken mate .... :thumbsup: