• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Notes?

dacdesigns

Distinguished Member
I have just bought myself an iPad 2 and already own an iPhone 4 but have just had a major body blow :mad:

I just went to check my notes on my iPhone 4 and they loaded for a split second then they vanished! I have connected my phone to my pc and done a restore from backup but no joy and I have tried rebooting but no joy.

Anyways I think there gone forever, I'm new to the whole apple thing, well I have had the phone a while but never got to grips with iTunes properly. I don't have any outlook or anything installed on my pc to sync to however I have noticed my contacts are on my pc.

Any ideas would be great, I am looking for a new notes app that won't suddenly delete my notes also?

Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom