Note2 vs note2 lte help which one to buy

boxer29

Novice Member
Reaction score
Which model you pfefer if you had the choice
*Note 2 7100 3g
Note 2 7105 lte
As lte in uk is only I 16 cities*Wouod you have any advantage oc buying the lte model if you were 9n 3v network for ghe time being and when lte is availabke in youf area yiu can ssitch to lte*Any comments from people who have bought lte ha dset in uk*Thanks

boxer29 said:
Which model you pfefer if you had the choice
*Note 2 7100 3g
Note 2 7105 lte
As lte in uk is only I 16 cities*Wouod you have any advantage oc buying the lte model if you were 9n 3v network for ghe time being and when lte is availabke in youf area yiu can ssitch to lte*Any comments from people who have bought lte ha dset in uk*Thanks

I wasnt fussed personally.

Got offered a Note 2 7100 cheap and jumped at it.

4G is going to be expensive initially as EE have set the bar quite high.

In the end it all depends how much you value 4G and whether or not youre going to be one of the early adopters.

Im not hence why LTE didnt bother me.

Aberdeen are getting 4G until 2014 so I've got no interest in it + as Bob says, it's not cheap. More than happy with my standard Note 2 for now :)

got the note2 lte metallic grey in the end.
not much price diff though

I just went for the 7100 (3G). The only advantage I see for those not wanting to take up the EE LTE contracts is that the LTE versions also support DC-HSDPA which Three are rolling out and give speeds almost as good as LTE.

Any money spent (or saved) now on the getting (or not getting) the LTE version will be recouped (or not) when its sold.

S.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom