• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Not that it's important, but,......

• Thread starter Deleted member 30535
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30535

New Member 0
Member 30
Senior Member 1000
Prominent Member 3000
Veteran Member 5000
Conspicuous Member 7500
Pedant 9099*
Distinguished Member 10000
Illustrious Member 15000
[-]Tiny Member 15019**[/-]
Illustrious Mumbler 15000***
Preeminent Member 20000
Eminent Member 30000

*Amended for Flimber!
** Ad Hoc adjustment
*** Ad Hoc adjustment #2

If the table is correct and the software working within defined parameters, then this post should make me a [-]Illustrious Member![/-] [-]Tiny Member [/-]
Illustrious Mumbler
:(

It's nice to make a "small" contribution to the forums!

Last edited by a moderator:

fizl

Prominent Member
It did indeed! Now where is the speech, the discussion on your best post, and of course, you buying a round of drinks for all of us?

Shaz

Flimber

Distinguished Member
And Stuart's still not swapped around the emininent/pre-eminent prefixes, 'cos as it is now they are wrong :)

Iccz

Distinguished Member
Well done, Bob!

Sadly the budget has been cut, usually there would be a confetti drop, but sadly all we have are these party poppers.

*pop*

Dony

Distinguished Member
Well done Bob....yesterday I became Conspicuous.....with half as many posts as you. I was surprised when I noticed it today as I'd presumed it wouldn't change until 8000 posts.

D

Deleted member 30535

My stats say an average of 5.11 per day. It used to be about 2 before the General Chat was reinstated! :blush:

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
Hmm, what am I then and how long until my next 'award'?
You've just passed one (5k) and won't get one just just under 2.5k posts now.

monkey_boy69

Established Member
This is for you!
confetti01.gif

stument

Distinguished Member
Hmmm i think im seeing something quite different with your Member Status :rotfl:

Congrats on it though :arty:

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom