Not sure where to put this

NUT

I gonna copy more or less what i've put on a sony playstation group I'm seriously perplexed as to what going on.

OK erm i've noticed a very strange bug this morning. Was playing valhalla trying to collect treausres. I noticed after collecting 1 my joypad seemed to stop doing anything (was able to press the PS5 controller main button) go out of the game quit thought to myself try again. Noticed the PS5 loaded up the game but wouldn't do anything else (basically it as if the game froze) yet i'm able to exit the game. Now oddly the same behaviour is happening on the saints row remastered too! (PS5 version) and Mass effect (testing games as I type this) odd never seen this to this morning.

OK so erm i've factory reset my PS5 downloaded a PS4 game I play constantly and the EXACT same thing has happened! I can't do anything with the controller other than exit the game. Won't play or do anything this is odd

Ultrasonic

When you're out of the game do the other buttons on the controller work? Do you have a second controller to try?

NUT

Everything else works. I press the PS button can access the hub close games launch games but nothing will launch (crash 4 for example) press X to launch game nothing happens. Yet wreckfest (the PS5 version) works all fine

NUT

I know the controller cable is charging the console erm tried to go into safe mode see if I can do anything there. Don't let me into it

NUT

It's defo valhalla causing the issues. I downloaded it again downloaded my save game tried to go get treasures coltroller went haywire and other games wouldn't load. I've put the PS5 off for now to give it time to hopefully reset itself

Ultrasonic

I'm confused as in your first post you talked about the problem affecting multiple games rather than just AC Valhalla?

NUT

Ah yeah started with valhalla but noticed it in multiple games doing the exact same thing but valhalla started it all (like a domino affect) if you know what I mean? I might have fixed the problem though

Ultrasonic

The latest video from AVForums

Oculus Quest 2 VR headset + Rotel A14 MkII Amp Reviews & Best of the Month
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom