Not perfect but who cares

wookielover

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I was going through my Photobucket album when i cam across this shot , It was taken at the recent Kings of Leon concert in Hyde park , middle of the set when the crowd where happily singing along. This one lady stuck up and i managed to capture it. the picture really reflects the whole atmosphere for the night and the response to an amazing live band. I know the photo isnt perfect and the quality if shocking , but it was taken on an Iphone when it was dark. I wish it was a higher resolution because i would have a print made of it.
I just wanted to share it with people as it brings back some great memories.

If anyone else has photos which they love but arnt classed as " technically perfect or accurate " post them it would be interesting to see. To me a photo should invokes an emotion , when you think about it thats why 99% of people have cameras , to photo family and friends and evoke there emotions when reminding and to me this provokes a strong emotion.

4358dd8d.jpg

Definitely got potential and I like the composition but looks pretty naff "as-is" IMO - why didn't you PP it to recover it ? :confused:

May not be what you were after but tried to PP the shot quickly - went for a darker evening concert feel...

wookielover-AVF-concert-shot-for-recovery-inPP-4358dd8d-resized.jpg

Hope you don't mind :)

JIm

Last edited:
thanks for the edit , because i got it off my phone and not the camera i hadn't even thought of putting it through lightroom. Thanks for the effort , looks much better.

I actually prefer the original - the brighter background highlights the size of the crowd and all of the arms in the air, giving a better impression of the overall atmosphere, imo. Admittedly, the stage looks better in the second.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom