Not out here yet...

gtg60

Established Member
Reaction score
I love buying R1 DVD's that aren't out here yet especially when you get your hands on one before it's even in the cinema! A lot of the time I'll buy a R1 movie that I wouldn't consider going to the cinema or buying on R2 just for the 'cool' factor (hey, I'm shallow like that :laugh: )

Sometimes though, I see movies advertised at the normal R1 sites and don't even realise that it's brand new and not even advertised to be in the cinema here (a recent one being Gothika)

What I'm looking for is somewhere that could let me know of these realeases in advance....
Unfortunately the "DVD's now shipping" forum here lists so many DVD's that are re-releases, tv movies etc, tthat it's not really of any use to me.

Just wondering if anybody has any suggestion's?

Ta
Keith

most R1 suppliers have an "upcoming/forthcoming/preorder list" that you can look through to see what's on its way. All the ones I use do anyway.

It's more a case of forthcoming releases that aren't even in the cinema here yet that's my problem.

For example, I had seen "Gothika" advertised on CD-WOW for 3~4 weeks before I happened to see an add on TV saying it was coming to the cinema that weekend! Had I known it was pre-cinema here I'd have bought it straight away!

Keith

Originally posted by gtg60

For example, I had seen "Gothika" advertised on CD-WOW for 3~4 weeks before I happened to see an add on TV saying it was coming to the cinema that weekend! Had I known it was pre-cinema here I'd have bought it straight away!

:suicide: :laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom