Not long enough.... songs that are too short...

Frankie Valli, Opus 17 - the party is just getting started again when it fades out at the end. I love the lyrics too (as I do for most Frankie songs).

Last edited:
What about Dock of the Bay, great as the whistled ending is, I’d kind of like the song to go on a bit longer. How, I don’t know, but I would...

What about Dock of the Bay, great as the whistled ending is, I’d kind of like the song to go on a bit longer. How, I don’t know, but I would...

The whistling was meant to be a temporary measure

Otis was going to record another verse after doing some shows, then fate struck it's cruel hand

Another song which is too short is For No One by the Beatles

Another one that springs to mind is Clapton's version of "Rollin' and Tumblin'" on Unplugged., which rather doesn't finish too early but starts too late, which is a recorded off cut as the engineers realised what was going on they hit record half way through an unplanned rendition. I could listen to a few more minutes of that.

The Beach Boys God Only Knows. One of the most influential compositions ever. Just 2min 55secs of sheer writing and production genius.
I always thought Good Vibrations faded out too early....love that bit right at the end !

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom