NOT AGAIN!!! which tv under £400

TEKNICOLOURFOX

Hello...

after spending a few months trawling shops and internet I'm still non the bloody wiser! My budget is £400 maximum and I'm after ideally 32 possibly 37 inch LCD for

xbox 360
freeview
movies through upscaling surround sound
possibly movies through the HD DVD player for 360

now, I had figured on the hannspree but after reading everyones thoughts on here it really put me off, especially the issues with VGA input which is probably how Id connect the 360. Also some people are experiencing ghosting, which would really annoy me. but the price of 400 for the 37 YT model at ebuyer is very tempting and theyre all very nice looking sets. would the YT, either 32 or 37 be a safer bet than the JTas people dont seem to have problems with VGA on those sets

what else out their might be a good bet, Mirai,AOC etc...

:suicide:
Im going mad after spending so long trying to figure out what to buy so wanna just make my decision this week and get one bought!

Thanks in advance for any advice!

ChrisGgr

Yep this is the best deal!!

TEKNICOLOURFOX

gonna bite the bullet and order one later i reckon... cant be any worse than my 32" bush CRT anyway!

this deciding lark is really headache inducing!

killersheep

Standard Member
Just placed my order.

After seeing this TV in a highstreet retailer today, I fell in love with it. Then to see it at this price! :eek::eek::eek:

Thanks "xP I Deja Vu", I could kiss you!! :D

TEKNICOLOURFOX

right then ordered one...headache going!

anyone know what 0 days delivery time means, im doubting its coming tomorrow, i wish!

now to move the behemoth that is my old 32 CRT! jesus my backs not gonna cope...

n00b

Does anyone who's ordered this know how long it takes to be delivered?

Thanks in advance.

It says 7-10 days on their site. I think it takes a day or 2 to show up on their system. I'm going to call up today because my order is a mess, I changed it but it does not seem to have changed on their system. If they've cancelled my old one but not put through the new one I'll cry because this offer is now gone.

rjdavey

Standard Member
Some people who ordered their TVs on Wednesday have received them this morning. I ordered mine on Wednesday afternoon so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it won't be too long !!

rjdavey

Standard Member
Mines just turned up, ordered Wednesday afternoon. Meant to be working from home this afternoon, don't think I'll get much done now !!

killersheep

Standard Member
bloody hell...

just rang em, sale has gone through fine apparently, but anticipated delivery date is 15th september... bugger

Not rang them myself yet, but i'm guessing mines gonna be the same as yours because it looks like we ordered around the same time.

Still, if they've got to get more stock in, I suppose theres more chance of us getting the "S" Panels? Unless that's now not a problem.

killersheep

Standard Member
Just rang customer services.

Apparently, my order hasn't even been processed yet due to the backlog over the bank holiday period. Not sure what to make of that, but I was advised to call them again on monday.

Nevermind - so long as it turns up. :)

TEKNICOLOURFOX

is there much of a difference between the panels, as usual theres so much conflicting advice its hard to know whats true and what isnt...

i guess the proof is in the pudding, so to speak!

n00b

I agree, there are people who did not get the S panel and are still happy with their purchase/picture quality/etc.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

What's new on UK streaming services for May 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung's 110-inch Micro LED TV on pre-order at Harrods
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bang & Olufsen introduces Beosound Emerge speaker
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sony launches native 4K VPL-VW290ES and VW890ES projectors