Not able to pause sky channels

mncollyer

Standard Member
Reaction score
I can not pause any of the subscription channels HD or SD but can pause BBC1 etc, has anybody experienced this before.
I have rebooted the box but it made no difference.
I have also started to experience some failed recordings fairly regularly in the last couple of weeks.

Thanks Mark :lease:

Last edited:
Make and model number of receiver?

Had to reboot box again today now pause/rewind etc work again.

Mark

When this last happened to me it was because the EPG was showing no signal on the 2nd input. A reboot sorted it out. Next time it happens check your input levels before rebooting.

PB

O/P, is your box in its original state or have you modified it (specifically new hard disk or power supply) in any way?

I have not modified the box it was replaced about 18/20 months ago when I was getting alot of failed recordings.

Mark

When this last happened to me it was because the EPG was showing no signal on the 2nd input. A reboot sorted it out. Next time it happens check your input levels before rebooting.

PB

I will keep an eye on the signal strengths

Mark

I used to have a similar problem with my Sky+HD Box and the only way to resolve it was a reboot, for some reason I have not had the problem since (touch wood), but I agree that you should also keep an eye on your signal strengths.

Jez

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom