• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Not able to pause sky channels

mncollyer

Standard Member
I can not pause any of the subscription channels HD or SD but can pause BBC1 etc, has anybody experienced this before.
I have rebooted the box but it made no difference.
I have also started to experience some failed recordings fairly regularly in the last couple of weeks.

Thanks Mark :lease:

Last edited:

logiciel

Make and model number of receiver?

peebee

Established Member
When this last happened to me it was because the EPG was showing no signal on the 2nd input. A reboot sorted it out. Next time it happens check your input levels before rebooting.

PB

mncollyer

Standard Member
O/P, is your box in its original state or have you modified it (specifically new hard disk or power supply) in any way?

I have not modified the box it was replaced about 18/20 months ago when I was getting alot of failed recordings.

Mark

mncollyer

Standard Member
When this last happened to me it was because the EPG was showing no signal on the 2nd input. A reboot sorted it out. Next time it happens check your input levels before rebooting.

PB

I will keep an eye on the signal strengths

Mark

J

JezPX

I used to have a similar problem with my Sky+HD Box and the only way to resolve it was a reboot, for some reason I have not had the problem since (touch wood), but I agree that you should also keep an eye on your signal strengths.

Jez

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom