• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Not a happy bunny

kopchoir

Banned
For some reason known to man I can now not access my films,pictures,music, from an external HD unplugged kinect tried everything but to no avail anyone else get this or just me
Ms better not have removed this option so you have to watch zune or sky player if so my lovely reach console and kinect are going

Last edited:

kopchoir

Banned
The xbox sees the hd in system settings but wants me to format it to xbox 360 but that means wiping 500gb worth of stuff which isn't happening never asked me to do this before have another 360 upstairs just going to see if a kinect update has disabled the option

kopchoir

Banned
you using a new console ? it should still show up in zune under videos on hard drive
Glen
I have a halo reach slim and had no problems accessing the hd it won't come up on zune as this is an external hd?? Took the hd upstairs to my other 360 that I use for sky works fine reckon it's a kinect problem I think

Can any kinect owners check out if this has happened to them

I had the same issue and I don't have kinect :facepalm:

I am using a USB pen drive and yesterday my 360 said NO to it. I powered my 360 down with it still attached powered it back up and away I went. :confused:

Last edited:

kopchoir

Banned
I had the same issue and I don't have kinect :facepalm:

I am using a USB pen drive and yesterday my 360 NO to it. I powered my 360 down with it still attached powered it back up and away I went. :confused:

Hmmm I have a pen drive with my profile on also attached I'll try recovering a profile and not use the pen I'll give that a go

Hmmm I have a pen drive with my profile on also attached I'll try recovering a profile and not use the pen I'll give that a go

No I mean the 360 would not read any of the usb ports. So I just rebooted with it attached and it started working again. I only use the pen drive to watch films from.

kopchoir

Banned
No I mean the 360 would not read any of the usb ports. So I just rebooted with it attached and it started working again. I only use the pen drive to watch films from.

Yeah already tried that about 5 times lol el Classicos on so I'll try sorting it out tomorrow

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom