• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Nosey Swan....

wobblebottom

Big more of a success with my camera today I think.. opinions please

Went out and about again.. found some lovely churches.. il upload those pics when ive finished sorting later.. mean time i met this fella...

464099422_152f427c7f.jpg

464105955_d0dee6ecf0_o.jpg

464107143_2e67032e6c_o.jpg

C& C very welcome..

tryingtimes

The first one's my fav. The beak is nicely framed by the white neck and the background doesn't contain anything to distract. The pose also seems to contain a little more character (snootyness?) than the others.
Nice one!

Holowlegs

Hi ya

Top one for me as well, good portrait. :thumbsup:

Cheers Holo:smashin: :smashin:

Puli

Again the top one does it for:thumbsup:

Trouble with Swans is you can spend hours taking phots, there just such posers:rotfl:

Paul

SweetGirl

I love all of them.

I have spent the last 2 days taking photos of swans and geese and i must say they are very photogenic. I have enjoyed my time with them but i must move on.....dogs and horses are next...watch this space.:D

here's one i took yesterday

463349142_d6b5ba4a12.jpg

Aren't they sweet !

V

vulkan75

Ha! looks like a heart shape theyve made with the necks.Awww true love:blush:

Nice capture sweetgirl:thumbsup:

tryingtimes

I love all of them.

I have spent the last 2 days taking photos of swans and geese and i must say they are very photogenic. I have enjoyed my time with them but i must move on.....dogs and horses are next...watch this space.:D

here's one i took yesterday

463349142_d6b5ba4a12.jpg

Aren't they sweet !

This is an absolute cracker. Love it.
I thought I'd have a play in photoshop with it. Hope you like it and don't mind me changing your photo.

swans.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom