North Of Scotland Wii Thread

D

darfergu

Seen we have one for almost everywhere else thought I would do one for us up north (way up north)

Inverness Eastfield Tesco - None and say there will be no more till after Xmas
Inverness Inshes Tesco - None and say they will not be getting them in till stock is better.
Inverness Woolworths - None and say they are not getting in anymore tomorrow (Friday 15th December). But I heard them whispering after I left so might be worth a try.
Inverness Game - None and no idea when stock is coming in
Inverness GameStation - None and no idea when stock is coming in
Inverness HMV - None and no idea when stock is coming in

Going to try Dingwall tomorrow, you never know but don't think there is much chance of getting one before Xmas now :mad:

I should have pre-ordered!!!!...pre-ordered the 360 and got it on launch day, pre-ordered the PS2 got it on lauch day. Why I did not pre-order the Wii I will never know.

Tarbat

Thanks for the Inverness info. Any other stores you can think of trying in Inverness? I'm making the 90 mile round-trip on Monday and plan on searching all possibilities.

Going to try Dingwall tomorrow, you never know but don't think there is much chance of getting one before Xmas now :mad:
I did Dingwall yesterday. Tescos didn't even know what a Wii was, just XB360/PS2/etc on the shelves. Woolies had a sign up saying no stock, and didn't expect any before Xmas. They did have plentry of accessories, including WiiPlay and Numchucks.

D

darfergu

Tarbat,

Morrisons beside the Eastgate centre had some on launch day. But they just don't know if they will get anymore but might be worth a try. Also there is a BlockBuster out by the Inshes Tesco (I haven't try there yet).

Argos??? but they seem to have enough trouble getting pre-orders out. There is an independent Games Shop by the Hilton Village shops but it has gone down hill lately (might even be closed now).

WH Smiths might have them but I am not sure they even have done there pre-orders.

Comet, Currys and PC World I will ask and see what I can find out.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom