North East Wii Alert List

Fast n furious style........

Just gotta fit some nitrous and neons to the wifes brava

lol our Diesel Picasso would struggle to keep up with an hgv :rotfl:

looks like toysrus may come good this weekend may go for a drive down this afternoon see if i can get any info out of anyone

the wife has just come off the phone from asda ho, and they said the asdas who
where down to get them got them yesterday and they are not aware of anymore coming before xmas, so possibly strike asdas off the list

right off for a mooch down to toysrus will report back later;)

When toys r us had their ad in the paper last week on launch day it said they were expecting stock next week ( ie now ) .. but cant get there before work ...

If we cant get one its ok...

"wii" can all wait a bit longer ... ho ho ho

When toys r us had their ad in the paper last week on launch day it said they were expecting stock next week ( ie now ) .. but cant get there before work ...

If we cant get one its ok...

"wii" can all wait a bit longer ... ho ho ho

I guess wii will all have to :(

Ive spoke to boldon a few times and they said they had 5 in yesterday again they new nothing.

Tesco Kingston Park had about 37 in yesterday when i spoke to them, all gone obviously some woman said expecting another delivery today, have since spoke to people there another 3 times and all have said no idea, so make of that what you will

Was in the Tesco Kingston Park yesterday at 3pm and they were all sold out. Got my hopes up because they had WiiMote + Nunchuck boxes out (everything else was shown as out of stock) , but after about a 15 minute wait while they poked around back turned out they had sold out of them too

right just got back in from toysrus hunted the manager down and had a natter with him, he said barring any major disaster they are getting some in tomorrow but they will defo not go on sale till Saturday morning on a 1st come first served basis, once they find out the number of units they will be issuing tickets so there is no mad rush when the doors open which incidently are 8am saturday morning

There will be 1 per customer no preorders even tried to bribe him :D

So some confirmed stock with a confirmed date and time.

Im not to sure what to do dont really fancy spending hours stood outside a shop
from the middle of the night....ho hum choices choices

right just got back in from toysrus hunted the manager down and had a natter with him, he said barring any major disaster they are getting some in tomorrow but they will defo not go on sale till Saturday morning on a 1st come first served basis, once they find out the number of units they will be issuing tickets so there is no mad rush when the doors open which incidently are 8am saturday morning

There will be 1 per customer no preorders even tried to bribe him :D

So some confirmed stock with a confirmed date and time.

Wonder if this applies to all Toys 'r' us's

Just saw the weather forecast, it looks pretty grim. Shame they can't do the sensible thing and take pre-orders.:rolleyes:

anyone wanna earn 10 an hour for some early doors hanging around type of work on Saturday morning say 4-8 £40 at the Stockon branch of Toysrus....seriously

Heads up for all you wii hunters in the north east.....

Toys r us - teesside park, stockton are definitely selling wii's from 9am on saturday morning, 1 per customer. Was in there last night asking......

Or you could just log into amazon and get one now, see those ebay prices tumble methinks!!

Blimey! Thanks for the heads up on Amazon. Placed an order, hoping it will arrive in time for Christmas... either saves me trailing around places.... :) Had a bit of a panic, cos I ordered a game with it, and that put the delivery date back to after Christmas, but I just logged on and cancelled the game, and the delivery date jumped to 19 Dec... so fingers crossed, I am sorted... never been let down by Amazon yet, but of course, there is always a first time! :)

Just need to find someone with games, wii play and nunchuks n stock now! :)

yeah i hopefully bagged 1 from amazon so no waiting outside Tru :clap: , btw the store manager told me they are opening at 8am

the thing about amazon is i thought id bagged one in the infamous 3-4pm rush only to see the date change to feb 07, so now although i bagged 1 this morning my original order still says feb 07 which is extremely bad form by amazon :nono: , so i just cancelled the original order.

I just spoke to someone at Amazon - they admit there is a problem with the despatch dates being given but she said they are dispatching ALL the orders from the 8th before a single order from today gets dispatched.

I just spoke to someone at Amazon - they admit there is a problem with the despatch dates being given but she said they are dispatching ALL the orders from the 8th before a single order from today gets dispatched.

Calm down! I was only joshing!

yeah i hopefully bagged 1 from amazon so no waiting outside Tru :clap: , btw the store manager told me they are opening at 8am

the thing about amazon is i thought id bagged one in the infamous 3-4pm rush only to see the date change to feb 07, so now although i bagged 1 this morning my original order still says feb 07 which is extremely bad form by amazon :nono: , so i just cancelled the original order.

Has anyone spoke to the metro centre shop? cant get through.. if they do have some in tommorow does anyone know if there only doing bundles or the machine on its own?

Just got back from the metro centre, no where had any in!

Although quite a few shops had games, wii play etc etc.

Virgin megastore said no chance of non preorders before xmas.

Others shops didnt have any and couldnt give any dates.

Went to toysrus, they said supposed to be geting some in tomorrow but no idea, when, quantity etc etc

Just got back from the metro centre, no where had any in!

Although quite a few shops had games, wii play etc etc.

Virgin megastore said no chance of non preorders before xmas.

Others shops didnt have any and couldnt give any dates.

Went to toysrus, they said supposed to be geting some in tomorrow but no idea, when, quantity etc etc
Toys R Us are getting them in tonight, on sale tomorrow. So expect people queuing over night.

Did you come across any component cables on your journey?

hi

sorry cant be sure either way on the component cables, im sure i seen some of the boxes in v megastore but it could have been just display because they had Wii boxes out too.

Worth a phone call if you really want one though.

Are toysrus selling the machine by its self or just their bundle

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom