Noreve tradition A leather flip case

dr no

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received my Noreve tradition A leather flip case.
Ordered directly from Noreve. Took a week to receive.

http://www.noreve.com/brand/Apple/product/Housse_cuir_Apple_iPhone_4_Tradition.html

A really luxurious premium quality piece of work that fits perfectly around the iPhone 4. Really snug with all the slots cut out. Except the dock slot which requires the flip open.

It flips open at the bottom as in open from the top. This is the best way for flip cases. You can use the camera without worrying about a flap falling back onto the lens.

The phone face is completely open. No horrible holding leather etc. covering any aspect of the front of the phone.

Highly recommended for any looking for a premium leather flip case.

Last edited:
Or you could try the exspect case which is virtually (if not totally?) identical.

Got one from PLAY for 12.99.

A bit cheaper than the above, if anyone is interested.....

Last edited:
ezspect do do a flip case. its 9.99 on play now and has very poor user reviews. not sure its up to the same quality. You get what you pay for I guess!

still toying with the idea of this one, an sgp vintage or argos or an ikonic edge pouch. Hard to decide!

ezspect do do a flip case. its 9.99 on play now and has very poor user reviews. not sure its up to the same quality. You get what you pay for I guess!

still toying with the idea of this one, an sgp vintage or argos or an ikonic edge pouch. Hard to decide!

Yep, me too. It's even more annoying that the stock levels are so rubbish at the moment. I really want a case that will provide a bit of protection if dropped so a leather flip case should do the job. Just can't decide which one.

Well, I've just ordered one of these, postage was £5.62 or something so not too bad as I think it comes from the south of France.

I'll post up some photos and a reivew of it when it arrives as I couldn't find any information about it online, other than their website and this thread.

I also used discount code: generationmp3 for £4.92 discount, happy days! Only £36.07 all in so not too bad if it's as good as it looks. I just liked the pretty ladies in the slide show.

It is as pretty as it looks.
And oddly enough doesn't add much bulk at all.

Or you could try the exspect case which is virtually (if not totally?) identical.

Got one from PLAY for 12.99.

A bit cheaper than the above, if anyone is interested.....

But exspect use the nastiest leather on the planet!

I bought my missus a pink exspect slipcase to replace her black SENA ultraslim.

It lasted about 2 days before being tossed in a drawer.

The Noreve looks like you are getting a really nice, good quality leather.

Let us know what its like when it arrives:smashin:

But exspect use the nastiest leather on the planet!

I bought my missus a pink exspect slipcase to replace her black SENA ultraslim.

It lasted about 2 days before being tossed in a drawer.

The Noreve looks like you are getting a really nice, good quality leather.

Let us know what its like when it arrives:smashin:

Sorry, cancelled the order. Got an SGP Vintage leather case instead.

OP, I'd still be interested in seeing your photos, just in case I don't like the SGP Vintage I have on order.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom