1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nordmende TVP-100?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by gnarvster, Apr 12, 2005.

1. gnarvster

gnarvster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi!

My first post, glad to be here!

Just bought a cheap Nordmende TVP-100 CRT projector, but havent managed to find any decent info on the net about it. The projector will arrive later this week. Does anyone here know how old the projector is and what specs it has? I think it doesnt support linedoubling since it seems to be accepting only 15k signals. How bad is that?

This is my first real projector, and a budget one, so I don't expect Barco quality, but any hints on the matter would be good. I got it for 150€.

The seller claimed it had PC video (VGA) in, but i hardly think this is the case. This wouldnt work for a 15k proj. right?

Does anyone know anything about this Thomson/Nordmende projector, please tell me :)

2. gnarvster

gnarvster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Since noone seems to have any information/tips for this projector, I've made a site for TVP-100 owners. It still contains very little information, but will be updated as soon as i get my projector.

the site can be found here http://nordmende.premium.ws/

This site might also be of use to owners of similar projector "oldies" :smashin: