NON-UK R2 DVDs

RICHYRICH

Standard Member
does any one know any web-site that sells Non-UK Region 2 dvds, for most of them are uncut unlike ours e.g. deleted head-butt scenes from Matrix, Star Wars

Rambo John J

Distinguished Member
I use the Danish site www.dvdoo.dk from time to time.
They do a few imported US discs, aswell as imported UK but mostly homegrown Danish discs. Prices are generally about the same as the discounted prices you'll find on the internet for UK discs, often a lot cheaper though. Denmark doesn't have censorship, prefering to rate films according to content without cuts, the ratings are usually a lot more lenient than we're used to in the UK.

The site's in Danish but the ordering system is easy and after you've done it once it's a piece of cake. Any probs and all the staff speak good English.

Lex

Amazon have French and German sites.

PaulBoy

www.dvdzone2.com do French Belgian & Dutch DVD titles not sure how you would determine if they have cuts though - the site is all in English & prices are reasonable - worth BIM their delivery is slow (believe they are based in Belgium) I think they use a guy on a bike to deliver to the UK :eek:
Paul ;)

buns

Banned
Originally posted by PaulBoy
www.dvdzone2.com do French Belgian & Dutch DVD titles not sure how you would determine if they have cuts though - the site is all in English & prices are reasonable - worth BIM their delivery is slow (believe they are based in Belgium) I think they use a guy on a bike to deliver to the UK :eek:
Paul ;)

I have used these guys and wuld recommend them!

ad

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom