1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Non-Standard FS2-AV Woes! ;)

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by LDJ, Jul 26, 2003.

1. LDJ

Jun 18, 2003
    Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ok, dunces cap well and truly on here, but I have a set of mission FS2-AV speakers. Up until now they have all been discretely wall mounted, but now I require to move the centre speaker and place it on one of the provided stands.
    However, despite my best (albeit brief) efforts, I cannot for the life of me figure out how they go on the stands! ROFL!
    Its clear to see where the bracket fits in a vertical position, but obviously the centre speaker should be mounted horizontally, yet there is no fixing for this (vertically, they just screw neatly into the gold threaded “plug” in the back of the case, but there is not one in the centre for the horizontal mount.
    I was embarrassed even to consult the manual on this, but even that didn’t say how to do it. It shows you how to fix the stand vertically, but just says “for the center speaker the stand comes pre-mounted” or words to that effect, but given I have LONG since removed this, that isn’t much use to me.

So in short, I have one center speaker, one of the short thick bolts and one stand, but no way of assembling them together…would anyone care to sort me out here please!?!?!?!?! :)