Non guaranteed RMSD for Saturday

Vida7

Banned
Is there any chance a non guaranteed RMSD parcel for Saturday could be delivered or do Royal Mail only deliver the Saturday guaranteed parcels. I am expecting a parcel but if it doesn't come tomorrow i have to wait till the 3rd :eek:

Just wondering if anyone with experience can comment on this so i can make sure someone is in?

nheather

Distinguished Member
Most of the SD that I have sent where Saturday is the next postal day have arrived on Saturday. So they do deliver on Saturdays it is just that you have no comeback if they don't.

Cheers,

Nigel

mattclarkie

Distinguished Member
I've never had anything delivered Saturday that wasn't by the regular postie, and the next day services only deliver Saturday if you pay the Saturday premium.

bobflunkit

As a postie i would defo try to deliver the saturday guarantee item, the only difference is that you only leave a p739 for a saturday guarantee and a normal special delivery you don't leave a p739 so you have to try to deliver again on monday or next working day.

RBZ5416

Distinguished Member
Anything I have sent (or been sent) by RMSD on a Friday has been delivered on Saturday. I believe the general exception is if you live amongst commercial premises that are unlikely to be open on a Saturday.

So I would say that there's every chance.

Vida7

Banned
It would have arrived but i was out :blush: I thought 1pm was the time they would delivery by but obviously not the case.

I waited till 1:15 but they just had to come at 1:38 the time on the card so will have to pick up on Tuesday gutted was really looking forward to having a play with my new phone :facepalm:

sparkymark75

It would have arrived but i was out :blush: I thought 1pm was the time they would delivery by but obviously not the case.

I waited till 1:15 but they just had to come at 1:38 the time on the card so will have to pick up on Tuesday gutted was really looking forward to having a play with my new phone :facepalm:

Sorry to hear you missed the delivery mate, hopefully the extra wait will be worth it :D

accyuklad

Banned
i won a phone on ebay and got sent off saturday and relised i wont get it monday stupid bank hoildays lol

Phil57

i won a phone on ebay and got sent off saturday and relised i wont get it monday stupid bank hoildays lol

I'd sooner have the bank holiday, in preference to you having another phone!!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom