Nomal or "HD" Cybertube Philips 9527

Migueloncillo

Standard Member
I want to know if the image tube of my TV Philips 32pw9527 is the normal Cybertube, or the Cybertube HD.

The serial number of my Cybertube is : LG-Philips Displays: W76ERF052X??? (I can not see the last numbers).

Normal cybertube has a pitch 0,7 / 1 mm. (centre /edge)
HD Cybertube has a pitch 0,57 /0,85 mm.

Tou can see this here:

http://www.lgphilips-displays.com/d...talogue-CPT.pdf

"HD" is the cybertube that pixel plus need.

Do I have a "HD" Cybertube or a normal cybertube ?????

Migueloncillo

Standard Member
From LG-Philips:

Hong Kong, August 29, 2002 - LG.Philips Displays’ high definition (HD) picture tube is part of Philips’ revolutionary 32PW9527 Pixel Plus TV that has won the prestigious European Television of the Year 2002-2003 award from the European Imaging and Sound Association (EISA). This tube is one of LG.Philips Displays new family of Real Flat Television Tubes, the Cybertube+.

Therefore, my image tube may be a Cybertube HD !!!!

Migueloncillo

Standard Member
No body has this TV with Philips tube ????

Please, can you see the serial number of the image tube, and tell me, please.

Thanks.

L

lgirus

I am also thinking about an 32PW9527, since I will get my money back soon for may Aconada which had a mask failure. I have checked a few shops here in Hungary. The funny thing is the 32PW9617-s seem to have Panasonic tube ( two additional marking pixel on the sides ) and the 32PW9527 models have ( I hope) Philips tube because there were no marks.

Just for fun I have asked the local distributor and a few dealer about Panasonic tubes in Philips TV. They sad every TV has Philips tube in it. :)) But I rather think they are just lack of informations on this issued.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Home Cinema Sources and B&W 805 D4 Speaker Review and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom