Nokia Phone Software Update

Cheers for heads up! I was about to send my N70 off to be flashed to get rid of the very annoying orange homescreen, at a cost of 20 quid. But using nokia's free software I have updated to the latest firmware which now includes a menu to swith the homescreen off. :clap:

Oh and your link doesnt work for some reason? If anyone wants to download the sofware its here.

Thanks again BT@HOME

...steve.o

Steve.o

How did you find the software? I dont have any of the supported phones but looking forward to using it with my N73

Saying invalid link for me:mad:

the site is a bunch of crap because it doesnt support the new updates, my n70 goes up to v5 update and the support from nokia only goes to v3 so thats alot of help i have found a site that will enable me to flash my phone (for free) so if anyone wants the link email me and i will give it to you.

bbay

bbay said:
the site is a bunch of crap because it doesnt support the new updates, my n70 goes up to v5 update and the support from nokia only goes to v3 so thats alot of help i have found a site that will enable me to flash my phone (for free) so if anyone wants the link email me and i will give it to you.

bbay
It will only update the software upto the recommended version that is available. If you have an original SIM FREE N70 then it will update to V5, if you have an operator version (even if it was originally an operator version) then it will only go to V3 or V4 depending on the operator. Operator version do not always have the very latest version, if the operator stops selling the phone then they probably won;t upgrade it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom